TERMS & CONDITIONS
To use some of the services or features on this website, you will be required to register. When you register, it is key that the information you provide is accurate, current and complete in all respects. Should any of your registration information change, please update your account to reflect the changes.
Click Here for our full Reward Program Policy.
In order to make purchases through this website, you will be requested to register and provide your personal details. Customers must provide their real name, phone number, e-mail address and other requested information as indicated. When ordering items, you will be required to provide payment details and you warrant that the payment details you provide on ordering are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the Billing information provided.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability.
Cocorose London offers products for sale that are in stock and available for despatch from our distribution center. Occasionally, we may be awaiting shipments however, you may choose to register your email address and interest on our waiting list, for notification of arrival of the selected merchandise not held in stock. Items received into stock may be pre-allocated to satisfy Advance Payment orders and customers making Advance Payments will receive items in priority to customers on the Waiting List or customers ordering through the Site for immediate delivery. Please be aware that should we be unable to deliver selected Advance Payment merchandise once products are in stock, we will notify you by email and refund the Advance Payment to your credit card within fourteen days of being advised that merchandise has become unavailable.
For our Privacy and Cookies Policy, please click here
Prices shown on the Site are in GBP and are inclusive of VAT at the applicable rate.
Product prices are set at the beginning of each season. We reserve the right to use existing currency exchange rates. These prices are subject to change if the applicable currency exchange rate changes before your order is accepted. Sale Price Adjustment:
Cocorose London is happy to offer a Sale Price Adjustment on items purchased up to 5 days prior to the commencement date of a sale. Please note that the exact style and size of an item must be available for purchase at the time your request is made before any adjustment in the sale price can be approved. All approved Sale Price Adjustments will be credited to your debit or credit card within thirty days.
Payment can be made by credit or debit cards or through PayPal via our secure payment method. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon dispatch of your order by Cocorose London. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorised by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to Cocorose London, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
We take all reasonable care to make our Site secure. All credit card transactions on this site are processed using PAYPAL, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment. We do not store any credit card details on our system. These details will be fully encrypted and only used to process card transactions which you have initiated.
Cocorose London offer Printed and Virtual Gift Cards and are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Gift Cards can be redeemed against all products on Cocorose London's site.
- Gift Cards are non transferable and may not be returned or redeemed for cash.
- If your order total is less than the value of the Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to your account and will be redeemed against subsequent orders. You may check your Gift Card balance online via your My Account page.
- If your order exceeds the value of the Gift Card, the remaining balance must be paid by credit or debit card.
- If you return products you have purchased using a Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to your account as store credit and will be redeemed against subsequent orders. You may check your Store Credit balance online via your My Account page.
- Virtual Gift Cards will be e-mailed to the recipient once the full order has been processed and payment has been taken. A copy will also be sent to the sender as confirmation of dispatch.
- Cocorose London is not liable for delivery of a Virtual Gift Card to an incorrect or non-existent email address. This is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- Cocorose London is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- Cocorose London reserves the right to cancel a Gift Card if we deem such action necessary.
- Sales tax and shipping is applicable on any products purchased with a Cocorose London Gift Card.
- Shipping is applicable on Printed Gift Cards.
- Discount Codes can not be used to purchase Gift Cards - if you have a particular need - please contact us at email@example.com
Insurance and Delivery
Cocorose London insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to your specified delivery address. Our chosen delivery couriers, RoyalMail (UK deliveries) or FEDEX, OCS, DHL, RM (International deliveries) require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. Please note that couriers will deliver to the requested address and will obtain a signature from an individual at the present address, regardless of whether the individual is the named recipient of the parcel. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by Cocorose London and transfer of responsibility in the same way. Please note that we aim to despatch all orders by the next working day however, during busy periods, please allow up to three days for your parcel to be despatched. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of despatch. Cocorose London are not responsible for any delays caused by our third party courier companies or delays caused by poor weather conditions.
Company's registration name : COCOROSE LONDON LTD
Company's place of registration : England and Wales
Company's registered number : 07227342
Company's registered office address :
87 Sydney Rd, London, England, N10 2LY