We offer a full return and exchange policy. Please read on to find out what you need to do in order to request an Exchange.
- We recommend trying all shoes on a carpeted surface to avoid any potential soiling or damage to the original shoes.
- All items sent back to us should be in their original condition and in their original packaging.
- Make sure you complete the Exchanges/Returns paperwork that accompanied your order and please include this in the parcel. We cannot process your return if your name and order number are not included!
- Please email us at email@example.com, along with your order number, and detail your exchange request - so we can reserve the new items for you.
- For Hygiene reasons we can not accept returns of Face Masks or Earrings - sorry.
We’re pleased to offer an exchange of any size or style, depending on stock availability.
Items to be exchanged can only be dispatched after the original item(s) have been received and undergone a quality control check. We aim to dispatch the new items within 1 working days of receiving the original items for exchange.
IF YOU'RE IN THE UK:
Shipping is complimentary on all exchanges within the UK. Please click here to download a free Royal Mail shipping label. Once we’ve received your original item, we will process your exchange request to get your new items out to you the same day, or following working day.
IF YOU'RE OUTSIDE THE UK:
Unfortunately, we cannot offer complimentary return shipping if you are located outside the UK however, we will dispatch your exchanged items back to you at our cost. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or see our Policy on overseas returns to find the best way to return .. click here for international returns process.