Originally designed in collaboration with The Royal Ballet and inspired by their iconic production of Onegin, our elegant Tatiana ballerinas are beautifully hand-crafted with a black lace and sequinned textile upper. Incredibly chic and super comfy, they're absolutely gorgeous on the foot and are a dream to wear. Designed to be worn all day, every day as your first-choice footwear, they also have built-in functionality and flexibility, ensuring they can fold flat into their matching travel purse, for easy portability. Lightweight and compact, they're ideal for an evening out, special occasions such as a wedding or the races such as Ascot, or simply to wear for work. With double cushioned, leather insoles, a soft, glove-like fit and a properly decent outsole, they're both stylish and amazingly comfy to wear.
- A lace and sequinned textile upper, fully cushioned leather insole and rubber outsole.
- Extremely soft, supple and flexible, these clever, fold up shoes are the ultimate in everyday-wear comfort and style.
- Double cushioned leather insoles for incredible comfort.
- Fully flexible rubber sole that allows the shoes to fold in half.
- Incredibly durable, non-slip rubber sole with a sturdy 8mm heel for added comfort and shock absorbing impact.
- Each pair is individually hand-crafted. All of our patterns are cut by hand, and each shoe is lasted by hand.
- Lightweight, compact and portable, each pair is folded into our signature travel purse in a matching black, sequinned textile.
- In the back pocket of the travel purse is a satin bag, ready for you to discreetly carry your removed heels whilst you 'Cocorose It.'
Considerately Designed for Smart Lifestyles