Originally designed in collaboration with The Royal Ballet, these black, sequinned Perdita loafers are inspired by The Royal Ballet's iconic production of The Winter's Tale and are truly are a wardrobe staple. They can be paired with everything, from jeans to dresses, and from casual to special occasions. Beautifully hand-crafted with a lace and sequinned textile upper in black, these loafers are stunning on the foot and, just as importantly, are super comfortable to wear. Designed to be worn all day, every day as your first-choice footwear, they also have built-in functionality and flexibility, ensuring they can fold flat into their matching travel purse, for easy portability. Lightweight and compact, they're ideal for your commute, travel or evening out. And, with double cushioned, leather insoles, a soft, glove-like fit and a properly decent outsole, they're amazingly comfy to wear.
- A lace and sequinned textile upper, fully cushioned leather insole and rubber outsole.
- Extremely soft, supple and flexible, these clever, fold up shoes are the ultimate in everyday-wear comfort and style.
- Double cushioned leather insoles for incredible comfort.
- Fully flexible rubber sole that allows the shoes to fold in half.
- Incredibly durable, non-slip rubber sole with a sturdy 8mm heel for added comfort and shock absorbing impact.
- Each pair is individually hand-crafted. All of our patterns are cut by hand, and each shoe is lasted by hand.
- Lightweight, compact and portable, each pair is folded into our signature travel purse in a matching black sequinned textile.
- In the back pocket of the travel purse is a satin bag, ready for you to discreetly carry your removed heels whilst you 'Cocorose It.'
Considerately Designed for Smart Lifestyles