Understated and chic, this luxury, fine silk face mask in a beautiful shade of dark grey comes complete with a matching silk pouch for easy storage at home and whilst out and about.
For every face mask purchased, we will donate all profits to our selected Children's Mental Health Charity. The hidden cost of the coronavirus pandemic is the effect that it is having and will continue to have on mental health, particularly in children and young adults. For every £1 we can raise, is a step in the direction of how we want to live and of making a difference.
100% Fine Silk
Made from 100% premium quality, high grade mulberry silk that is soft on the skin and designed for repeated, long term use and all day comfort.
Our silk face masks are lined with a very soft and natural cotton that is breathable, kind on the skin and avoids any build up of heat and sweat.
Our non-medical Cocorose face masks provide a stylish and safe alternative to disposable paper masks and provide protection and breathability.
Our face masks have an efficient filtration, however, we also offer a discreet interior pocket for an optional filter.
Adjustable Elastic Ear Loops
With a double knot mechanism so you can easily slide the elastic to loosen or tighten the fit.
Our face masks are designed and cut on an angle to follow the natural contours of the face, thereby offering a snugger fit, improved protection over the nose, mouth and jawline and comfortable wearability should you wear glasses (no steaming up of your glasses with these!).
- Double layered fabric with filter pocket for three layers.
- Lightweight and breathable.
- Designed and cut on an angle to follow and fit the natural contours of the face for snug comfort.
- Doesn't steam up glasses.
- Finished with two adjustable elastic loops to fit comfortably over the ears.
- UV scanned before packing.
- We recommend hand washing but you can also machine wash on Silks and Delicates using a silk friendly detergent. Please wash separately or only wash similar colours together.
- Wash your mask after every outing. We suggest washing your mask prior to first use.
- Reshape after washing and then iron flat using the Silk setting.
- Masks are only effective when used in combination with frequent hand washing using soap and hot water or an alcohol based hand gel.
- Avoid touching the mask whilst using it. If you do, clean your hands.
- To remove the mask, remove it from the elastic ear loops, fold in half and store safely before washing. Then clean your hands.
- Due to hygiene reasons, these face masks are non-refundable.
- Please note that discounts cannot be applied to the face masks as we are donating to charity.
Disclaimer - Our non-medical masks are not replacements for medical grade personal protective equipment (PPE) and do not guarantee protection against COVID-19. We recommend you practice the safety guidelines mandated by your government, the WHO and healthcare professionals. We recommend washing before use and after every time you use them.