Super pretty and comfortable to wear, this pleated cotton face mask comes in a ditsy print of blue flowers and also has a matching storage pouch. The face mask has adjustable ear loops for comfort, nose wire for a secure fit across the bridge of the nose and filter pocket. Both mask and pouch are washable and reusable.
For every face mask purchased, we will donate profits to our selected Children's Mental Health Charity. The hidden cost of the coronavirus pandemic is the effect that it is having and will continue to have on mental health, particularly in children and young adults. For every £1 we can raise, is a step in the direction of how we want to live and of making a difference.
Our non-medical Cocorose face masks provide a stylish and safe alternative to disposable paper masks and provide protection and easy breathability. Made from 100% high quality cotton that is soft on the skin and designed for repeated, long term use and all day comfort.
Our face masks are double layered and have an efficient filtration, however, we also offer a discreet interior pocket for an optional filter and third layer.
Pleated with Nose Wire
Pleated cotton layers for full coverage over the nose, mouth and under the chin and with a non-intrusive nose wire for a gentle and soft closure over the bridge of your nose. Our stylish masks are designed for comfort and function and, for those wearing glasses, no steaming up of your specs!
Adjustable Elastic Ear Loops
With a double knot mechanism so you can easily slide the elastic to loosen or tighten the fit.
Matching Storage Pouch
In true Cocorose style, each mask comes with a matching storage pouch which also helps to reduce contamination onto or from your mask to other surfaces. We would recommend popping your face mask into the pouch and machine washing after every outing.
- Double layered fabric with filter pocket for three layers.
- Lightweight and breathable.
- Pleated cotton layers for full coverage and snug comfort.
- Doesn't steam up glasses.
- Finished with two adjustable elastic loops to fit comfortably over the ears.
- Machine washable at 60 degrees. We suggest hand washing or washing with your normal laundry using normal detergent. Wash separately or wash similar colours together.
- Wash your mask after every outing. We suggest washing your mask prior to first use.
- After washing, reshape your mask and then iron flat.
- Masks are only effective when used in combination with frequent hand washing using soap and hot water or an alcohol based hand gel.
- Avoid touching the mask whilst using it. If you do, clean your hands.
- To remove the mask, remove it from the elastic ear loops, fold in half and then into quarters and pop into the storage bag for washing. Then clean your hands.
- Due to hygiene reasons, these face masks are non-refundable.
- Please note that discounts cannot be applied to the face masks as we are donating to charity.
Disclaimer - Our non-medical masks are not replacements for medical grade personal protective equipment (PPE) and do not guarantee protection against COVID-19. We recommend you practice the safety guidelines mandated by your government, the WHO and healthcare professionals. We recommend washing before use and after every time you use them.