This weekend Janan and Elodie have been in the Big Apple to attend Sole Commerce and show off our brilliant new Spring Summer 2015 collection. In honour of this, we’ve put together our ‘must-do’ list for NYC for you…
1) Visit Cocorose London at Booth 7504 at Sole Commerce, of course!
2) Top of the Rock. Go all the way to the top of the Rockefeller Center and stand out on their observation deck for the best view of the city which includes the Empire State Building!
3) Central Park, beautiful in all seasons. Ice skate in the winter, row a boat in the summer or take long walks in the Autumn.
4) Brunch in Brooklyn. Visit Five Leaves for the best brunch around, you may have to queue but it’s definitely worth it. Order the pancakes.
5) Last but not least, Sephora. This beauty heaven has the largest and most diverse selection of beauty products you can find in one place, including loads of brands that aren’t available in the UK. Come here to stock up on your international favourites!
Any more suggestions? We’d love to hear them.