Terms & Conditions
To use some of the services or features on this website, you will be required to register. When you register, it is key that the information you provide is accurate, current and complete in all respects. Should any of your registration information change, please update your account to reflect the changes.
In order to make purchases through this website, you will be requested to register and provide your personal details. Customers must provide their real name, phone number, e-mail address and other requested information as indicated. When ordering items, you will be required to provide payment details and you warrant that the payment details you provide on ordering are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the Billing information provided.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability.
Cocorose London offers products for sale that are in stock and available for despatch from our distribution center. Occasionally, we may be awaiting shipments however, you may choose to register your email address and interest on our waiting list, for notification of arrival of the selected merchandise not held in stock. Items received into stock may be pre-allocated to satisfy Advance Payment orders and customers making Advance Payments will receive items in priority to customers on the Waiting List or customers ordering through the Site for immediate delivery. Please be aware that should we be unable to deliver selected Advance Payment merchandise once products are in stock, we will notify you by email and refund the Advance Payment to your credit card within fourteen days of being advised that merchandise has become unavailable.
Prices shown on the Site are in GBP and are inclusive of VAT at the applicable rate.
Product prices are set at the beginning of each season. We reserve the right to use existing currency exchange rates. These prices are subject to change if the applicable currency exchange rate changes before your order is accepted. Sale Price Adjustment:
Cocorose London is happy to offer a Sale Price Adjustment on items purchased up to 7 days prior to the commencement date of a sale. Please note that the exact style and size of an item must be available for purchase at the time your request is made before any adjustment in the sale price can be approved. All approved Sale Price Adjustments will be credited to your debit or credit card within thirty days.
Payment can be made by credit or debit cards or through PayPal via our secure payment method. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon dispatch of your order by Cocorose London. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorised by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to Cocorose London, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
We take all reasonable care to make our Site secure. All credit card transactions on this site are processed using PAYPAL, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment. We do not store any credit card details on our system. These details will be fully encrypted and only used to process card transactions which you have initiated.
Cocorose London offer Printed and Virtual Gift Cards and are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Gift Cards can be redeemed against all products on Cocorose London's site.
- Gift Cards are non transferable and may not be returned or redeemed for cash.
- If your order total is less than the value of the Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to your account and will be redeemed against subsequent orders. You may check your Gift Card balance online via your My Account page.
- If your order exceeds the value of the Gift Card, the remaining balance must be paid by credit or debit card.
- If you return products you have purchased using a Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to your account as store credit and will be redeemed against subsequent orders. You may check your Store Credit balance online via your My Account page.
- Virtual Gift Cards will be e-mailed to the recipient once the full order has been processed and payment has been taken. A copy will also be sent to the sender as confirmation of dispatch.
- Cocorose London is not liable for delivery of a Virtual Gift Card to an incorrect or non-existent email address. This is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- Cocorose London is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- Cocorose London reserves the right to cancel a Gift Card if we deem such action necessary.
- Sales tax and shipping is applicable on any products purchased with a Cocorose London Gift Card.
- Shipping is applicable on Printed Gift Cards.
Insurance and Delivery
Cocorose London insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to your specified delivery address. Our chosen delivery couriers, UKMail (UK deliveries) or FEDEX (International deliveries) require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. Please note that UKMail and Fedex will deliver to the requested address and will obtain a signature from an individual at the present address, regardless of whether the individual is the named recipient of the parcel. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by Cocorose London and transfer of responsibility in the same way. Please note that we aim to despatch all orders by the next working day however, during busy periods, please allow up to three days for your parcel to be despatched. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of despatch. Cocorose London are not responsible for any delays caused by our third party courier companies or delays caused by poor weather conditions.
Company's registration name : COCOROSE LONDON LTD
Company's place of registration : England and Wales
Company's registered number : 07227342
Company's registered office address :
87 Sydney Rd,
London, England, N10 2LY
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a competition, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfil the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalise your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, you can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of people who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server.
Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include Cocorose London. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
This policy was last modified on April 13, 2016.
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only